Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone getting spare batteries and props yet?

2 TB48's from CopterShop here too. Ordered Friday, arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well still waiting 5 batteries and 2 more chargers, can't wait! This 1 battery flying has gone on long enough, just want to get out there and FLY!

Dronefly had batteries last week, I ordered two 47 and received them already. I would like another set of spare props for an upcoming trip. Anyone know if props are available anywhere? Is there any truth to the rumor that DJI is changing the design on the prop and that is why none are available?

IS there a charger to charge two batteries at the same time? Also is there a charger that can charge the battery and controller at the same time without over heating?

We have TB47s and TB48s in stock. There is currently no word on props. However, we ordered a bunch of the E800 quick connectors and E800 props which will be a nice upgrade for Inspire 1 owners, but again, we have no ETA on those either.

http://multicopterwarehouse.com

Well I have to say, the main dealers in UK AFAIK still haven't got any batteries, COME ON DJI! This is shocking not everyone leaves in the US!

If you check on ebay, you will be able to find batteries in the uk :)

Thx yes I got a couple from ebay, but I ordered and paid for some in January and they're still not in stock.

A solid three months after I placed my original order, I still haven't received my second remote and TB48 battery. Unbelievable...

Well I'm lucky,I will recieve my 4th TB48 tomorrow.So in about 2 weeks I will order the next one.Little bit to expensive to order more then 1 battery at the same time:mad:

I ordered a pair of TB48s from coptershop.com, last monday (2-Mar). Arrived on Friday. Many dealers do not have them, but some do.

...however they did not have any chargers. Found one of those at Atlanta Hobby. But they did not include a power cord <sigh>. Fortunately I had a couple, so no big deal (although I doubt I will buy anything from Atlanta Hobby again)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan