Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone good at fixing remotes?

Reaction score
One of my remotes would operate motors but no video and won't take update. Gives me the impression that the USB port is bad. Won't bind with another bird either. Should I buy the small board or see if a usb can be swapped

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The I1 board sells for 100.00 on ebay. Just have to buy from a reputable seller

That was the issue. Good theory. We were thinking it was the main board that has USB connector. It's actually the small board inside the Hdmi cap

Ok now I am not sure if it's a hardware issue or just a reset issue. Not sure why the small Hdmi cap would have anything to do with why remote wont connect to a device connected by Usb.

What version of the firmware is your RC running? Recent versions allow you to upgrade the firmware via the Go app. I just upgraded version 1.30 to the brand-new version 1.5.70, which fixed my no-video-on-slave-RC problem.

Where did u get the 1.5.7 version? I think it's at 1.3xx but I had to change out the small board inside the removable hood in bottom of controller to upgrade. I then put good board back into my good remote. I did link both remotes and slave was operating the camera but no video

It's funny. I just flew 4 batteries and it only promoted me to upgrade the RC after I put the 4th battery in. It has a broken cell in it so I just fly a bit right around me. Then it told me to update so I shut the motors down and let the upgrade start

It might have been because I was connected to wifi. I turned that on to download maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6