Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Anyone in Hong Kong received their unit yet?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Aerial Entertainment Studios, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Aerial Entertainment Studios

Approved Vendor

Ordered mine on November 23 and nothing appears as shipped. However, I read some users in the USA who ordered 2 weeks AFTER and have already received their unit. What happened to 'we will ship based on the order date' ?

Anyone in HK actually receive theirs?

2. kilowonghk

i am in hong kong, ordered mine yesterday from tb, it is on its way and shall be delivered monday.

yours arrived yet ?

3. Aerial Entertainment Studios

Approved Vendor

Are you kidding me. You ordered yesterday, as in really yesterday and you're getting it Monday. I ordered 3 months ago and still not shipped. WTF DJI.

I'm happy for you man but I'm a little ticked off that priorities were not respected. Anyhow, happy flying ;-)

4. Matt

Did you both order them from the same place? I ordered mine 2 days ago and I have tracking # and it should be here Wednesday. I didn't order it from DJI. In fact I cancelled my order with DJI because it was going to be late January/ February. I live in Canada.

5. QuadGrandad

Check my post #46 on the "inspire1/order/confirmation/delivery thread. This is not a small issue. Good luck with your purchase.

6. Aerial Entertainment Studios

Approved Vendor

I ordered mine from DJI.com. I think I will cancel my order with them as I don't get this at all. I ordered in the 3rd week of Nov.

7. kilowonghk

i ordered mine from dji before but cancelled for they wont ship til jan15. so i reorder mine on taobao.com where mainland official dealer has some inspire1 in stock for immediate shipment.

8. QuadGrandad

I ordered from copter shop.com today. ( Washington state, USA). Order was processed. They advertise as still having them in stock, and free 3 day delivery in US. Will consider canceling the first order . ( I do have a friend who will buy one if I get both.. No need for two. I'm holding off on canceling to see if the ones shipped later will be less "buggy". Of course version 2.0 will be better. I had to be first one on my block. Lol