Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone ordered and recieved a Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board?

Reaction score
Website
www.colegentry.io
I am wondering if it might be worth upgrading the current one to this and using it with my zenmuse x3 until upgrading to the X5 at some point. I wonder will it work with the current x3 and would it make any difference in stability?

I am wondering if it might be worth upgrading the current one to this and using it with my zenmuse x3 until upgrading to the X5 at some point. I wonder will it work with the current x3 and would it make any difference in stability?
I have ordered one today, I notice they are including the foot extensions with the gimbal and it looks like they might have reworked the X5R locking mechanism.
Anyway, I will be using my X3 on this for a while before I upgrade to an X5 model.

I have ordered one today, I notice they are including the foot extensions with the gimbal and it looks like they might have reworked the X5R locking mechanism.
Anyway, I will be using my X3 on this for a while before I upgrade to an X5 model.
Just remember, if you still use the original case, when this is installed - it won't fit. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah