Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone really used up all the battery life to 0 ?

Reaction score
What i trying to say that battery are not longer can be used... so got 0% health... i got a 2 tb47 now left 70% i am wondering if it hit 0 is there anyway to repair it or give the battery life back ?

Wow, you have really used your batteries, how many cycles on them?

If I remember correctly its not advisable to use them with less than 75-80% health left, so perhaps you should discard them, but I could be wrong.

0 health is different than 0 charge. The "health" report just gives you information on the ability of the battery to take a charge. If your battery were at 0 charge it probably would have exploded already. Just remember that the lights on the batteries represent "usable power" which in actuallity is only a fraction (about 20%) of what the lipo can hold.

Yes james i do cycle my battery.. i did it while after 10 charges..i have already 89 cycle on my tb47 becauss i almost flying one or 2 a week... is my job...

So i was wonder does anyone really hit 0% of health... ? Becauze i never seem one.. even at forum

According to what I was taught in my certification program, taking a lipo to 0%=death. The battery can't be salvaged. All that said, I've never actually experienced this so no direct knowledge.
Yes its ture but anyone really reach 0% health before for the battery ?

oh man.... that is really expensive battery then... must used for good...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk