Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

arm damaged

That's a good question, I'll email them to see if the warranty would pay for it. Mine is finally on its way home but, god forbid, if it should be damaged again it would be great to have another option available.

EDIT: Just heard back from them, DJI California is the only place to have repairs covered under warranty.

Too bad..........so how did you break yours?? Hard landing?

Too bad..........so how did you break yours?? Hard landing?
It drifted left into a tree on its own, I tried to correct it but the drone would not respond to any of the commands I gave it. Heres a pic, I was lucky it was just a cracked arm and nothing else.

It's a little scary how fragile our beloved birds are compared to the Phantoms. I understand the reasons why (weight/cost/ect), I just wish it could sustain a minor impact and not break like a twig. I'm in New Zealand, so I'd have to ship to China for warranty repairs... Not something I hope I have to do, ever, but "if you fly 'em long enough you'll eventually crash 'em"...
*touching wood*

It's a little scary how fragile our beloved birds are compared to the Phantoms. I understand the reasons why (weight/cost/ect), I just wish it could sustain a minor impact and not break like a twig. I'm in New Zealand, so I'd have to ship to China for warranty repairs... Not something I hope I have to do, ever, but "if you fly 'em long enough you'll eventually crash 'em"...
*touching wood*
Where abouts in Nz are you ferdi?

*touching wood*
Soon there will be an official Dji repair shop in Melbourne Australia.
Food for thought [emoji74]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido