Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot 2.0 Available in the App Store

Reaction score
Website
hangar.com
Autopilot v2.0 has been released to the App Store and is ready for download. We would like to thank all of the beta testers for your hard work and dedication. You have helped make Autopilot safer and better for everyone.

We need your help!
Autoflight Logic is a software startup based in Austin, TX. While we love working on Autopilot, we need your support in order to continue developing new features and updates. What are the best ways you can support us?
  1. Buy Autopilot in the App Store
  2. Leave a 5-star, written review in the App Store
  3. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc
  4. Tell all your friends about Autopilot, especially on forums
  5. Send us awesome Autopilot videos for our Home Page and Youtube channel
Download Now

Thanks,
The Autoflight Logic Team

Autopilot v2.0 has been released to the App Store and is ready for download. We would like to thank all of the beta testers for your hard work and dedication. You have helped make Autopilot safer and better for everyone.

We need your help!
Autoflight Logic is a software startup based in Austin, TX. While we love working on Autopilot, we need your support in order to continue developing new features and updates. What are the best ways you can support us?
  1. Buy Autopilot in the App Store
  2. Leave a 5-star, written review in the App Store
  3. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc
  4. Tell all your friends about Autopilot, especially on forums
  5. Send us awesome Autopilot videos for our Home Page and Youtube channel
Download Now

Thanks,
The Autoflight Logic Team

after having beta tested this for some time, bought the app with confidence today.
thanks for making this available Jim!

Bought and immediately bought the in-app purchases.. Not sure why but I have been elected to be a Beta Tester and my vacation came early and didn't want to interfere with already made plans.. I will add, I have allot of trust in this app, and very Thankful knowing the Beta Testers are what will make and break this APP.. 100% confidence in this guys, and MANY Thanks For the hard work and time put forth. Thanks Jim and the AFL Team[emoji106]

Hi Autoflight Team, first of all thank you for contributing to the platform with this thoughtful app.

Are there any plans to enable saving of flight parameters for planning multiple shots at once or for later use? And if so, could you provide a rough estimate for a release?

Are there any plans to enable saving of flight parameters for planning multiple shots at once or for later use? And if so, could you provide a rough estimate for a release?
Yes, it will be part of the same release as Waypoint Mode. We are considering doing a quick release before this to add support for iOS 9 ReplayKit (to enable in-app screen recording), but we don't have a timeline yet. We generally get things out pretty quickly.

Hey Autoflight Logic

Is there feature in the waypoint mode that you can ramp up/down speed on waypoints? This could allow for smooth transitions.

Is there a video out there that shows how to initially start the app? Such as open DJI Go app, take off, then open Autopilot.

Love the list of features in the app and will be purchasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question too. I just tried this app out and noticed that when Autopilot engages it seems the Inspire lurches violently to get to its starting point. Is this normal? I have set my expos to 30 and brake to 90 for manual flight but I was wondering if there is a setting for autonomous flight. It scares the bejesus out of me when it kicks off :rolleyes:

EDIT: Follow me mode is awesome though, thank you!

Reactions: SanCap
New video has been released that will walk you through the settings of Autopilot as it stands today. Good add-on for those that haven’t taken the time to read through settings section in Flight School.

Future videos are planned for existing new features as well as exciting upcoming new features - most notably Waypoints and Airspace.

Reactions: Joel Zieve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84