Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Testing the Mavic in Beta. It works well although the camera movements from one focus trigger to the other sometimes go a bit abrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback. Could you please email [email protected] with step-by-step details on how to reproduce the behavior that you mentioned? If possible, could you also attach a video showing the issue as well? We appreciate you taking the time to make Autopilot better!

Couple of requests for your next beta build...1. fpv mode to use with fpv goggles. 2. If you could build this, the possibility to assign one of the function buttons on the remote (e.g. C1 or C2 (or long press) to switch between the drone's camera and the phone's camera. I'm flying the Mavic and as I can't use my avegant glyphs with that drone, using regular fpv goggles with my phone (IOS) would be great.

In the new beta 3.8 (133) times one-finger touch focus!
This is a problem solved for me.
What is still not working is the zoom with the OLYMPUS 14-42mm / 1: 3.5-5.6EZ (zoom).
Hope this is coming soon.

Couple of requests for your next beta build...1. fpv mode to use with fpv goggles. 2. If you could build this, the possibility to assign one of the function buttons on the remote (e.g. C1 or C2 (or long press) to switch between the drone's camera and the phone's camera. I'm flying the Mavic and as I can't use my avegant glyphs with that drone, using regular fpv goggles with my phone (IOS) would be great.

Thank you for the suggestion. Will definitely pass this on to the dev team!

In the new beta 3.8 (133) times one-finger touch focus!
This is a problem solved for me.
What is still not working is the zoom with the OLYMPUS 14-42mm / 1: 3.5-5.6EZ (zoom).
Hope this is coming soon.

Glad to hear the build is working for you!

Will pass on support for the Olympus 14-42mm to our dev team. Thanks for the suggestion.

Why should I use a 3rd party app instead of fji go app? I want to know wich things can I do with my inspire 1 that I cant do on te dji go app! Also I have no warranty anymore so that wont be a problem! But is this app secure enough to trust to control my drone in air?
If someone could tell the advantages for a filmmaker I would be glad!
I think there may be a bunch, and I hope it has, cause dji will not launch anything new for us only for the I2 owners:/

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Why should I use a 3rd party app instead of fji go app? I want to know wich things can I do with my inspire 1 that I cant do on te dji go app! Also I have no warranty anymore so that wont be a problem! But is this app secure enough to trust to control my drone in air?
If someone could tell the advantages for a filmmaker I would be glad!
I think there may be a bunch, and I hope it has, cause dji will not launch anything new for us only for the I2 owners:/

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

You can learn a lot about this app by watching this.

Do you have a link to an example video showing what you want?

Cinemagraphic "Spinner" demonstration shots are shown here:

at 1:35 (Good example near end.)

at 1:34 (Near end.)

I don't know if it can be done with a focus point of view as well as a climb or descent under full autonomous flight? I'm too twitchy to do it smoothly for too long.

Casey

Cinemagraphic "Spinner" demonstration shots are shown here:

at 1:35 (Good example near end.)

at 1:34 (Near end.)

I don't know if it can be done with a focus point of view as well as a climb or descent under full autonomous flight? I'm too twitchy to do it smoothly for too long.

Casey

That would be a good "mode" to have for those with shaky hands

I noticed that the C1 and C2 buttons can't be programmed to focus the Mavic Pro's camera? Not sure if this is intentional but would be good to have this option. Also, when clicking on on camera settings and check the focus setting (auto vs manual) and then get out of the setting, the app chrashes. Using iPhone 6s Plus and Mavic Pro

Just a vid.
P4, WP mode, focus on operator, speed joystick:

and Inspire focus mode:

Last edited:
Hey autopilot. You could say something. Brag yourself. Don't be shy. Say:
NO MORE jerky cornering in W.P. It flies through curve like butter smooth.
I almost had a hard attack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla