Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

AutoPilot Multiple Flight Plans in Flight

Reaction score
Hi all, hope you are well.

I may have a stupid question regarding Autopilot app and Inspire 1 v2

Is it possible to load a new flight plan whilst inflight after another plan has completed?

Example:

A) Fly to pre-planed POI using target mode and hover,
B) Load new Orbit flight plan in-app and orbit a second pre-planed POI nearby.

If this above is possible is it wishful thinking to combine target / waypoint modes with a orbit in a single autonomous mission?

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to load a new flight plan whilst inflight after another plan has completed?

Example:

If this above is possible is it wishful thinking to combine target / waypoint modes with a orbit in a single autonomous mission?

Thanks in advance.
If I understand your question correctly while you're flying in mission you want to be able to after the mission is complete while the bird is still hovering to load a new mission. If that is your question the answer is yes you can. I do it all the time

Example:

Thanks in advance.
if I'm understanding your question correctly you're saying after your mission is complete in the bird is still in the air you want to lay out a new mission and then start that mission. The answer would be yes I do it all the time. Let me know if I can help you in any other way I use the Autopilot app quite often and really like it talk to you soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo