Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot question

Reaction score
So when using DJI GO, Litchi, Autopilot etc... and making a predefined path for the I1 to follow, are the flight parameters/commands being transmitted from the remote continuiously or are they recorded onboard the craft?

I am asking that because I was wondering what would happen if there was a loss of signal while the craft is in the process of a 'mission'.

So when using DJI GO, Litchi, Autopilot etc... and making a predefined path for the I1 to follow, are the flight parameters/commands being transmitted from the remote continuiously or are they recorded onboard the craft?

I am asking that because I was wondering what would happen if there was a loss of signal while the craft is in the process of a 'mission'.
They are uploaded to the aircraft. However, changes can be made on the fly which is obviously sent real time to the Inspire.
In the event of an RTH condition, the SDK is ditched and the user entered failsafe parameters are executed (from the Go App - even though it will not be running).

They are uploaded to the aircraft. However, changes can be made on the fly which is obviously sent real time to the Inspire.
In the event of an RTH condition, the SDK is ditched and the user entered failsafe parameters are executed (from the Go App - even though it will not be running).
Actually, Autopilot gives you the option of uploading the flight path to the Inspire and using the flight controller onboard the bird, or using the Autopilot custom flight controller that runs on your iPad... More info on that here.

Actually, Autopilot gives you the option of uploading the flight path to the Inspire and using the flight controller onboard the bird, or using the Autopilot custom flight controller that runs on your iPad... More info on that here.
Opps......forgot about that!
Thanks for the correction. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds