Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Availability Of Accessories.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've recently purchased an Inspire 2 and fell it love with it the first time I flew it.

I do have some large jobs coming up shortly, and would like to use my Inspire 2 instead of my Inspire 1 for these jobs.

My question is does anyone have an idea of when the Batteries / Chargers will start shipping, and which seller do you think would be able to get me the batteries the quickest?

I know its supposed to be 'Soon' as everyone said.. just looking for someone who might have some insight!!!!

Thank You!

Jason,

I spoke to DJI about this last week and they are fighting the supply and demand issues in trying to keep everyone happy by sending what they can as soon as they have production items ready to ship.. After some discussion with them, they told me that they are expecting the next big production of batteries the first part of February and are hoping they can catch up on shipments then. So their official answer was "early February" but they are hoping for sooner if the production line is faster.

Jason,

I spoke to DJI about this last week and they are fighting the supply and demand issues in trying to keep everyone happy by sending what they can as soon as they have production items ready to ship.. After some discussion with them, they told me that they are expecting the next big production of batteries the first part of February and are hoping they can catch up on shipments then. So their official answer was "early February" but they are hoping for sooner if the production line is faster.

Great thank you very much for your answer. I guess I will keep flying the Inspire 1 for jobs until then!!

We were just notified that ours are about to ship to our clients that ordered them from us. We currently have the 2nd radios - and batteries and SSD readers are shipping any day.

Glad to hear you are loving the Inspire 2 - such a great machine. Enjoy - and if we can help with anything, please let us know.

same goes to me.. i will using my inspire 1 for my job... until a better solid firmare cameout :D

Hello everyone.

I've recently purchased an Inspire 2 and fell it love with it the first time I flew it.

I do have some large jobs coming up shortly, and would like to use my Inspire 2 instead of my Inspire 1 for these jobs.

My question is does anyone have an idea of when the Batteries / Chargers will start shipping, and which seller do you think would be able to get me the batteries the quickest?

I know its supposed to be 'Soon' as everyone said.. just looking for someone who might have some insight!!!!

Thank You!

Batteries, Chargers, Charging Hubs and Propellers are all IN STOCK and ready to ship from our LA warehouse.

I ordered 4 batteries directly from DJI on the 13th when I got the I2 and they just shipped out yesterday. (Ordered an additional for the Mavic at the same time and that one is delayed....)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875