Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Back case for inspire 1 x3

Reaction score
dose any familiar with a case that contain the inspire 1 x3 , a case that can carry on your back?

Thx for help me on this issue

dose any familiar with a case that contain the inspire 1 x3 , a case that can carry on your back?

Hello Raphael,

I carry the Backpack cases for the DJI Inspire x3 and x5. If you still need help just give me a shout and I will be glad to help you. Here is my email, [email protected]

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Hello Raphael,

I carry the Backpack cases for the DJI Inspire x3 and x5. If you still need help just give me a shout and I will be glad to help you. Here is my email, [email protected]

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA
Thx Ralph for your response , I will be glade to get from you same deteils about the backpack , dimensions , end some pictures , please, send me to my email, I'll aprichiet that. Nice and cool W.end to you.

Hello Raphael,
The case dimensions are height 12" width 20" Depth 20" The case is curved in the back which allows for a very comfortable wearing experience. The case is manufactured by Bestem Aerial and currently they only have it for the x3 camera. I take the current case and modify them to fit the Inspire pro X5 and the X3 as well. The modification is really cool and works great! You can carry both camera's inside at the same time. Let me know if I can help in any way. Here is my personal email [email protected] Talk to you soon!!!

InsPak - Strongest Weatherproof EVA Hardshell Backpack for DJI Inspire 1 Black with Gimbal Lock

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar