Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Batteries wanted

Does anyone have any batteries they are looking to sell ? 47 or 48's

Thanks
I have 4, 47's I just bought and turns out my I1 needs to be returned as the camera is faulty. I am not going tobpurchase a new one cause it's been such a headache. I would only sell all 4, otherwise I am going to just return them to the person I got them from. They are used, all 4 charged and held charge, If interested in them let me know.

I have 4, 47's I just bought and turns out my I1 needs to be returned as the camera is faulty. I am not going tobpurchase a new one cause it's been such a headache. I would only sell all 4, otherwise I am going to just return them to the person I got them from. They are used, all 4 charged and held charge, If interested in them let me know.

I would be interested......how old are they.....how many cycles and how much are you asking ?

I would be interested......how old are they.....how many cycles and how much are you asking ?
I am not sure how old, how do I check that ? I can check the cycles as soon as I get home. I paid $90.00 a piece plus the shipping would be around $15.00 total since they'll all fit in one flat rate box. So just trying to get my money back is all.

I am not sure how old, how do I check that ? I can check the cycles as soon as I get home. I paid $90.00 a piece plus the shipping would be around $15.00 total since they'll all fit in one flat rate box. So just trying to get my money back is all.
Sure i can understand you wanting to do that. If you could let me know how many cycles, that would be great. Where are you located?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters