Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Battery error message

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by David Pelly, Oct 19, 2015.

1. David Pelly

Hi everybody,
    I'm getting a message displayed in the Go app on aircraft status that reports that the battery connection to centre board has failed with a note that it is a hardware error & to contact DJI. The battery has just been charged and shows all four green lights. My other three batteries are working ok so this is definitely a battery problem. Has anybody else seen this problem?

2. SultanGris

not me, how old is the battery? how many charges? are the connection plates dirty or bent?

3. David Pelly

Battery is about 3 months old with 15 charges. Connection plates clean and straight

4. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Assuming the battery has the latest firmware installed how recently have you calibrated it?
    Will it allow you to fly/operate the Inspire? If so, I would suggest a full calibration down to 3.3v per cell/battery cut off. Then recharge fully and retry.

5. David Pelly

Latest firmware installed and was calibrated after 12 charges and will not allow operation of the Inspire. Its back with my DJI dealer at the moment and he is going to take it up with DJI.

6. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

In that case, sounds like an internal fault in the battery itself.
    You should get a replacement under warranty.

7. David Pelly

That's what I was thinking. My dealer is very good, so hopefully will get an answer from DJI soon.