Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery error message

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm getting a message displayed in the Go app on aircraft status that reports that the battery connection to centre board has failed with a note that it is a hardware error & to contact DJI. The battery has just been charged and shows all four green lights. My other three batteries are working ok so this is definitely a battery problem. Has anybody else seen this problem?

not me, how old is the battery? how many charges? are the connection plates dirty or bent?

Hi everybody,
I'm getting a message displayed in the Go app on aircraft status that reports that the battery connection to centre board has failed with a note that it is a hardware error & to contact DJI. The battery has just been charged and shows all four green lights. My other three batteries are working ok so this is definitely a battery problem. Has anybody else seen this problem?
Assuming the battery has the latest firmware installed how recently have you calibrated it?
Will it allow you to fly/operate the Inspire? If so, I would suggest a full calibration down to 3.3v per cell/battery cut off. Then recharge fully and retry.

Latest firmware installed and was calibrated after 12 charges and will not allow operation of the Inspire. Its back with my DJI dealer at the moment and he is going to take it up with DJI.

In that case, sounds like an internal fault in the battery itself.
You should get a replacement under warranty.

That's what I was thinking. My dealer is very good, so hopefully will get an answer from DJI soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell