Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery.......help!

Reaction score
My battery won't charge past around 76% it's a tb47 and charges up to the third light but when it starts to charge the 4th it stops and the third light flashes 2 times continuously?? I have tried taking the battery down to 5% by flying and then recharging once it has cooled down but it shows same error??
I noticed my 6 cells are all at different levels and don't know how to fix ?? Can anyone help?
I took a picture of my cells but I don't know how to add it from my phone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 32
My battery won't charge past around 76% it's a tb47 and charges up to the third light but when it starts to charge the 4th it stops and the third light flashes 2 times continuously?? I have tried taking the battery down to 5% by flying and then recharging once it has cooled down but it shows same error??
I noticed my 6 cells are all at different levels and don't know how to fix ?? Can anyone help?
I took a picture of my cells but I don't know how to add it from my phone?
Page 23 of the manual will tell you this appears to be over charge detected.
Looking at your cells they are very out of balance with cell 1 & 4 being pretty much fully charged and the others sitting at around 4.2v. For a charged balanced pack you should not really see a difference between cells of over 20 millivolts!
I would try a couple of things:
Fly the pack down to around 20% then remove it and let is sit there for around 2-3 hours. Then check the balance of the cells.
Charge it up until the third LED JUST starts to flash then stop the charge and leave the pack for a couple of days at that level (storage charge)
The reconnect that pack and see if it will charge evenly to 100%
If the above fails you can try popping the top off the battery and disconnect the logic board plug and leave it disconnected for an hour to reset the battery.

i will try all of the above and let you know how it goes!!! I have done 2 rapid discharges to below 4% and still have the charging error

I have a rogue TB47 that is showing the two centre green LEDs lit up. It wont turn off no matter how long i hold the button down.
anyone know a fix for this ?

Just to let you know I done a slow discharge today and voila I managed to charge my tb47 to 95% before I got the overcharge warning light :) my cells are still horribly misaligned though....... Not sure if battery is safe to fly with?

Just to let you know I done a slow discharge today and voila I managed to charge my tb47 to 95% before I got the overcharge warning light :) my cells are still horribly misaligned though....... Not sure if battery is safe to fly with?
If your not sure I wouldn't risk using it until you get it sorted out..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669