Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

battery light

Reaction score
Hi anyone help me with this plz . i went out yesterday for first flight with a second hand drone and used 3 batterys iv just charged the third one and just gone back to it and i got 1 flashing light number 3 . i cant find anything on dji site only what all lights are for .Thanks

Hi anyone help me with this plz . i went out yesterday for first flight with a second hand drone and used 3 batterys iv just charged the third one and just gone back to it and i got 1 flashing light number 3 . i cant find anything on dji site only what all lights are for .Thanks
Have you checked page 22 of the manual?
Over charge or over voltage detected..........?

yes i seen that but can i still use the battery . i charged it and went out . and left it for abot 2 hours .

yes i seen that but can i still use the battery . i charged it and went out . and left it for abot 2 hours .
You had an over charge/voltage condition on a Lipo pack but left it unattended and went out while it charged?
I hope you have fresh batteries in your smoke detectors and your household insurance is all up to date.
Leaving lipos unattended is REALLY a bad idea. You can lose your house if one goes up.
Please monitor that pack very carefully.

Sometimes the Inspire pack with throw an overcharge error if it's not been used for a while or is out of calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont