Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod for my I1V2

Reaction score
I've been following the Battery Mod thread for months and I'm planning on doing it to my I1V2 ASAP. Has anyone flown the Battery Mod up at 8,000' and higher using the 1360T High Altitude Props? I only get a little over 9 minutes before critical Battery Warning and automatic RTH from my TB47 Batteries and a little more than 12 minutes from my TB48 Batteries flying up at 8,000'+ where I live most of the year. I barely made it back this morning and had to cancel the automatic RTH and land where it was.

I've had mine modded it'll give you more airtime an little more power. I've used a split 5200 multistar an the adapter on the dji battery.
Thanks for your reply. I notice that you are located in New Mexico. By chance are you located in the NM Northern Mountains where you operate your battery mod and were you using the 1360T Propellers. I regularly fly at over 10,000' ASL in the Cumbres Pass close to where I live and I'm using the 1360T High Altitude Propellers.

I've been following the Battery Mod thread for months and I'm planning on doing it to my I1V2 ASAP. Has anyone flown the Battery Mod up at 8,000' and higher using the 1360T High Altitude Props? I only get a little over 9 minutes before critical Battery Warning and automatic RTH from my TB47 Batteries and a little more than 12 minutes from my TB48 Batteries flying up at 8,000'+ where I live most of the year. I barely made it back this morning and had to cancel the automatic RTH and land where it was.
Best of luck with the battery mod...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop