Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery powered LED dome strobe?

The only issue I see with these is that they are directional. If it's not generally pointing in your direction you won't see it. But having a few of these would probably help orientation if you use different colors at least.

A dome LED strobe should be visible from any direction.

Any idea of how many grams these weigh?

With batteries installed 20g each

I took off the clamp attachment, then used mounting tape to make it fit the profile of the nose. I used extreme Velcro in grey but would have used white if I had that. Thing is looking way and way more tactical.IMG_6517.JPGIMG_6518.JPGIMG_6519.JPG

I took off the clamp attachment, then used mounting tape to make it fit the profile of the nose. I used extreme Velcro in grey but would have used white if I had that. Thing is looking way and way more tactical.View attachment 964View attachment 965View attachment 966

Nice! I've ordered this one as well and I think I'll probably opt for rear bottom mount facing down so I can see it from any direction and set it to strobe mode.

I like the idea of a red and a white. When it gets far enough away it can make a pretty big difference. How is visibility on those?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669