Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery powered LED dome strobe?

Yep I got those. Great. Bright and easy to attach (I have moved from velcro to 'duolock' from 3m...as well...better) Also,you can recharge to full easy and no batts to change. I put a white one underneath as well

Reactions: damoncooper
Yep I got those. Great. Bright and easy to attach (I have moved from velcro to 'duolock' from 3m...as well...better) Also,you can recharge to full easy and no batts to change. I put a white one underneath as well

Nice. A pilot friend of mine suggested actually placing one facing UP for greater visibility to manned aircraft. I haven't done that but interesting idea.

Facing down definitely let's you pinpoint the AC from directly below. Love these things.

Guys in
Nope, no strobing. I have one directly underneath the bird and one on the Airframe back. None whatsoever in terms of reflection. The nice thing is not having to change batts. They recharge fully via USB and last at full glow for HOURS. Finally, a strobe that for me and my tired eyes allow me to see it at great distance
Where can these be purchased?

i was wandering and thinking of opening a thread about the leds.
i do not understand why the red led lights are in the front of the craft instead on rear... al other colors blend into nature. is there a way to swap the leds around?
Red is for approaching danger.

I had them on the arms originally but due to prop positions you are a bit limited in orientation. But yeah they will fit fine with the included rubber straps. I had one facing forward and one facing down originally. Nose and tail forward and aft now.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I had them on the arms originally but due to prop positions you are a bit limited in orientation. But yeah they will fit fine with the included rubber straps. I had one facing forward and one facing down originally. Nose and tail forward and aft now.

Can you post a photo showing the placement?

Thanks in advance...

Can you post a photo showing the placement?

Thanks in advance...
This is where I have mine

84cf5a48e9df74aa29a6da518e90940c.jpg

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Thanks, but still not solid on how the unit is mounted. I received one over the weekend and noticed that the back is not completely flat. It appears that the "hook" appendage needs to be lopped off...correct?blinker.png Then, it could be mounted via Velcro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD