Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Battery Slot Storage Box - Version 2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Stacy Cobb, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Stacy Cobb

Approved Vendor

AerialDroneAccessories.com has just released our brand new Battery Slot Storage Box "Version 2". This box is shaped liked an Inspire 1 battery and is guaranteed to fit in any Inspire 1 Battery Slot in any Inspire 1 Case. It has a secure closing lid and a large volume for many of your Inspire 1 Accessories. Use this link to check it out directly. Or visit our entire store at www.AerialDroneAccessories.com

http://bit.ly/1ERmYAK

We build these per order and I only allow 10 orders at a time.

Attached Files:

2. skylabimaging

those actually look pretty cool and handy

3. Houston Brown

Not sure why it needs to look like a battery but it is cool. Container store has sizes that will fit the battery compartment for about $5 with a hinged lid. Now you don't have to worry about loosing the lid. I'm just saying. Look at this video (starting at time code 6:30) where Adam Savage (Myth busters) made 2 versions of a similar product.

4. Stacy Cobb

Approved Vendor

Thanks for that Houston. Really cool looking at Adam's stuff. Seems that Adam and I think a lot alike. I just don't have all of his building toys.

5. Mazz

Mazz Moderator
    Staff Member

I have to agree with houston brown, I think it looks neat but no reason to have all of those curves. If the bottom fits, why not have a box at the top? It may not fit in the spots under the controller but there are 4 slots that could take much larger tops on the battery sized bottom. Same thing I thought when I saw Adam Savage do it a few months back.

Also, over $30 bucks for a 3D printed accessory seems a bit pricey to me personally.

NEJO/Wisconsin likes this.
  6. Stacy Cobb

Approved Vendor

@Mazz, we had one that was a lot less expensive but people were not happy with it. As far as 3D Printed, time is money and it takes a long time to print about 7 hours per box. Add to that the cost of a decent printer and extensive maintenance and you arrive at these prices. We are looking into some mass production that will allow for lower pricing and a cleaner look.

7. Ruben Schildt

Can you please post the link to the box from Container Store?

Thanks, R