Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Battery Troubles with TB47 after upgrade with firmware 1.2.1.06

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by Marnix Verschraegen, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Marnix Verschraegen

I had nio problem with my TB47 but after upgrading to the latest firmware 1.2.1.06 i had a error in th DJI Puilot Android app. One of my cells became dmaged after the upgrade.
    I tried to recharge but after i saw the the battery was full (all LEDS on) i saw then LED 3 blinking.
    What can i do now ?
    I read somewhere to remove the balancing cable in the battery, wait for 60 min and retry
    Or is this battery (only 7 charges) bad ...
    i have also a TB48 i did not used for upgrading, but i upgraded this one after teh full upgrade and it does not have any problem until now (only 3 charges).
    Help me ...
    /\/\arnix

2. Jason Woodcock

I have had EXACTLY the same issue I dont believe in consequences editor! Over to you!!

Djalma Ribeiro likes this.
  3. Marnix Verschraegen

Still no info

4. Scotflieger

If you check the User Manual v1.2 you will see that a flashing LED 3 indicates a over charge/over voltage problem (2Hz is over charge, 3Hz is over voltage). The only thing I can suggest is to do a full discharge (to 5Hz) and charge. It might reset the battery for you.

5. sexy international dj

This is a known problem it has nothing to do with the update. It's a problem with the balance board take your battery back to shop of purchase it is a known problem and is covered by warranty