Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery will not charge with Phantom 2 charger

Why would they need to make an announcement when the Inspire Manual clearly states on p. 21 not to charge both simultaneously?

Ummm really a potential fire hazard. equipment damage personal injury. to name a few. who cares whats printed in the manual DJI has released several video manuals how to's that are just as valid as the printed manual. and the fact they have not removed such videos goes even further the back that case for anyone who suffers a loss. you know how many people probably unpack there inspires and plug there batteries in to charge. and then maybe sit down and read the manual? DJI needs to straighten there info out not only for the good of the company but good of public safety.

Ummm really a potential fire hazard. equipment damage personal injury. to name a few. who cares whats printed in the manual DJI has released several video manuals how to's that are just as valid as the printed manual. and the fact they have not removed such videos goes even further the back that case for anyone who suffers a loss. you know how many people probably unpack there inspires and plug there batteries in to charge. and then maybe sit down and read the manual? DJI needs to straighten there info out not only for the good of the company but good of public safety.

It's not me you need to point this out to. Send an email to DJI.

It's not me you need to point this out to. Send an email to DJI.
then y did you ask the question ? you did ask Right ? I replied. Further more its not my job to due DJI r&D and run there safety program. IM busy as a manafacture making sure my own stuff I sell to people is right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla