Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Inspire Meet 5/30/15 Photos

Here is a little Vid I made from our meet, first vid I've ever posted on-line! Been learning how to process and edit clips this past month, there sure is a lot to learn. I only stitched the clips together, no post work done.

Looks real good. cut and paste whatever all good shots.

Here is a little Vid I made from our meet, first vid I've ever posted on-line! Been learning how to process and edit clips this past month, there sure is a lot to learn. I only stitched the clips together, no post work done.
Hey perryseyes..
That was cool man..
Thanks for taking the time to post it..
I enjoyed the ride..
Nice work!!
Turbo. ..

Thanx Turbo! I'm gonna have to post a few more vids to share, to learn some things from you guys. I Love this bird and hobby!
Ya man..
it was great to meet you and your Co pilot. .
keep up the good work!!
I think it's great to see everyone working together and learning from each other..
I think OC had a good idea to have a meet up..
I thought it was cool to see videos done in the same location by different pilots and how that helps us all learn..
pretty cool man...
turbo...

Reactions: flyersgirl
Hey insectorchird3. .
wow man..
another awsome video..
OC is a star!!
Well done!!
Thanks for taking the time to post it ..
turbo. ...
thanks i wanted to use some of the shots i had with you but the audio was crap and i
Very well done !
thank you i enjoyed yours as well we should do a meet on camera settings some time
save it

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I'd love to get another gtg going soon. I leave out of the country for a month on July 13th back in August and would love to get one more in.

I'll be in the Bay area for some meetings regarding the forum. I'll be there June 12-14.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez