Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Belém at night. The metropolis of the Amazon.

The problem is that too many noobs who see this video might think that they can do that as well.

I think it is stupid (if you are stupid) or even criminal (if you aren't stupid) to fly beyond line of sight at night, over a metropole area, over skyscrapers (high risk for loss of link or radio interference), over busy streets and even populated fairs.
Nice shots but if this was legal, youtube would be literally flooded with night flight clips. It is so easy flying FPV, but when the video cuts out or the GPS malfunctions...., ANY issue actually, might lead to a disaster.

Personally I would ban any video that is shot while braking the law or, in the case where no law exists currently, displaying recklessness and ignorance. But then again, who TF am I :)

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
The problem is that too many noobs who see this video might think that they can do that as well.

I think it is stupid (if you are stupid) or even criminal (if you aren't stupid) to fly beyond line of sight at night, over a metropole area, over skyscrapers (high risk for loss of link or radio interference), over busy streets and even populated fairs.
Nice shots but if this was legal, youtube would be literally flooded with night flight clips. It is so easy flying FPV, but when the video cuts out or the GPS malfunctions...., ANY issue actually, might lead to a disaster.

Personally I would ban any video that is shot while braking the law or, in the case where no law exists currently, displaying recklessness and ignorance. But then again, who TF am I :)
Can't disagree with any of your points.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018