Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best DJI Inspire 1 Pro Case

I just got this case. Cumbersome but otherwise perfect. Fits everything and more, seems very well built.
It's not really awkward dragging it on wheels with the handle, but a slide out would have been welcome.

Yeah odd they didn't include one

Do you know if it will fit with the standard inspire 1 v2 with the new gimbal mounting plate? Any idea when they are going to release the case for the pro?

edit:
"
Sorry these backpack will only fit the original Inspire. We are working on the Pro version now and it we will have it available early next year but I'm not sure of the actual release date yet. So if you do not mind check back with us after the new year and we should know more about the release date, cost and anything else about the Pro version backpack. If there is anything else we can help with in the mean time please let us know.

Thanks and Fly Safe
Jon

Sincerely,
Bestem USA
"
Hi Mack, any news for a landing mod soft backpack for inspire x5?
Thanks
Raf

I am currently modding them each week to fit the X5. The manufacturing company has not released the production x5 unit yet. The modded one is working perfectly.

Does new case require gimbal lock for X5 like the one in X3 case?

How're you getting on with this case? I'm looking for something to take all my gear on a plane. This looks good, just gotta source one in the UK.

Just arrived today. It's big but it's awesome.

Locally, just open the case, put on props, start motors and fly. Nothing to do but unpack, power on and fly. Landing mode, X3/X5/X5R attached.

For air travel, pack the gimbal in the box and go.

Very high quality, much more so that the GPC travel mode case I had. It's built in Italy, land of Ferraris and Lambos. It feels like a supercar of cases honestly. Comes with detailed diagram of where everything goes. And all your stuff will fit.

Loving it so far.

Only two gripes I already communicated back to HPRC:

1) unlike the GPC cases, there is no extending handle for running through airports etc. it's not a showstopper but it would be nice. The handle is ok but feels awkward and I feel like I'm leaning over a bit while pulling it.

2) the X5 box requires bit of a trim of some foam to fit. Not a showstopper but worth noting. Get out your serrated knife.

Hope that helps.

It's built in Italy, land of Ferraris and Lambos. It feels like a supercar of cases honestly.

You mean it breaks down a lot and sometimes catches on fire? :D

I have the GPC flight mode case. It rocks. Would have bought the HPRC but it wasn't out yet. Both make great products that are much more reliable and less flammable than Italian supercars. :D

You mean it breaks down a lot and sometimes catches on fire? :D

I have the GPC flight mode case. It rocks. Would have bought the HPRC but it wasn't out yet. Both make great products that are much more reliable and less flammable than Italian supercars. :D

Ok, less than a perfect analogy I admit :).

Both solid cases for sure.

This guy found a way to turn the old inspire case so it fits the X5! Spread the word.

Yeah, I did that last night. Annoying to lose a battery slot. I really need to find a proper case solution, but the existing ones are just too expensive. Leaning towards the GPC Backpack.

Added the Mr Axessories Landing Mode Pro case recently in addition to my HPRC and it's really sweet. Smaller, handle, if checking as baggage it's less than the magical "62 linear inch" number that will trigger a $200 oversize bag fee on many carriers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456060629.647139.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456060643.713113.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456060653.351234.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456060663.356848.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456060676.897758.jpg

Hi Ralph, any news concerning the landing mod soft backpack for inspire x5?
Thanks
Raf
Ciao Ralph
How can I order the soft back pack modded for the X5 and how much would it cost to ship it to Italy.

BTW Italian Super Car get on fire only in the States..... ;)

Looking for a door to adventure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa