Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best DJI Inspire 1 Pro Case

I have been looking at the MRaXessories case for the Inspire Pro, but am a little concerned with having to transport the bird with the X5 gimbal attached to the bird. The way the the gimbal is attached to the bird is hardly robust with that small lug taking a great deal of weight. My concern is that lumps and bumps to the case while transporting it about may put too much loading on the lug and cause it to snap.

Is there a way that the X5 can stored separately in the case, in its own box that it came in originally?

Have any of you existing MRaXessories case owners seen this as an issue?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and experiences

I have been looking at the MRaXessories case for the Inspire Pro, but am a little concerned with having to transport the bird with the X5 gimbal attached to the bird. The way the the gimbal is attached to the bird is hardly robust with that small lug taking a great deal of weight. My concern is that lumps and bumps to the case while transporting it about may put too much loading on the lug and cause it to snap.

Is there a way that the X5 can stored separately in the case, in its own box that it came in originally?

Hi,

well i wouldn't throw the case around but i think for a normal usage you shouldn't have concerns. Shoot an email to Martin, he will answer your concern.

Chris

Yes,the X5/R box fits in a slot so you can carry it in it's case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan