Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best Micro Card

Barry - I've been using these in my own Inspire 2 with X5S and have been satisfied. Also use these in my P4P and Mavic.

Amazon.com: Lexar Professional 1000x microSDXC 64GB UHS-II/U3 (Up to 150MB/s Read) W/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card LSDMI64GCBNL1000R: Computers & Accessories

I have the 1800X from Lexar as well but when I tried it with my X5S it would not read the SD. The 1800X works fine on my Mavic and P4P but not on the I2. Haven't had a chance to dive into it further but the 1000X I've linked have been great.

Safe and happy flying.

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm surprised the Inspire doesn't handle the1800 Lexar.
Barry

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm surprised the Inspire doesn't handle the1800 Lexar.
Barry

No problem. I was surprised as well considering it works fine with my Mavic and P4P. Haven't had time to research the issue but there's a chance it does. Was going to try a hard reformat on my computer and see if it would then be recognized.

I've been using the Sandisk extreme pro U3 cards to record 4K 60FPS. No issues with them at all.
Currently supported sd cards:

Currently supported Micro SD cards are:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;

I like SanDisk myself

Sent from my SM-G930F using InspirePilots mobile app

It shows slow write speed when you have a card that is too slow. Does yours show this message when you have dropped frames?

Surpringly the problem seems to have resolved itself and subsequent flights have revealed no problems with the Samsung card.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT AND HELP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez