Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

best place to buy Inspire 1

Atlanta Hobby is a great place to purchase your Inpire 1 and you get real customer service.

Just purchased one from Expert Drones via Amazon. Excellent communication and answered all my questions promptly. I also bought the 2 year crash insurance for peace of mind. Can't wait to get it

I've got one for sale( I'd say perfect condition- flown 1-2 hours at most- with all the equip.you normally get. All for just $2100.And with the savings you'd be able to buy extra batteries an so on.

I've got one for sale( I'd say perfect condition- flown 1-2 hours at most- with all the equip.you normally get. All for just $2100.And with the savings you'd be able to buy extra batteries an so on.
V2.0? I could be interested. Pm me

I was planning on buying my inspire 1 at B&H but now they are out of them again. DSLR Pro's are out as well. Hobby King kind of scares me as I have read lots of bad reviews, perhaps someone here can make me feel better about that. i have found a few places on Amazon that have them but I am a bit leery of hand this kind of money over to a company I know nothing about. yes, I am looking for some reassurance. :)

Many thanks,
Houston

Try Drones Toronto. Dronestoronto.com

The person's name is Danny. Very nice and knowledgable.

I Purchase all my drone equipment from a company called OmniView Tech. They are located in Canada and they offer Free Shipping. They have pretty competitive prices for inspire 1 and drones. They offer support and if you every crash your drone like i did they offer repair services as well
WWW.OMNIVIEWTECH.CA

Last edited:
I was planning on buying my inspire 1 at B&H but now they are out of them again. DSLR Pro's are out as well. Hobby King kind of scares me as I have read lots of bad reviews, perhaps someone here can make me feel better about that. i have found a few places on Amazon that have them but I am a bit leery of hand this kind of money over to a company I know nothing about. yes, I am looking for some reassurance. :)

Many thanks,
Houston
Try Drones Etc in Salt Lake. I had a small repair and they were great. Sell all sorts of drones.

We can help any of our fellow Inspire flyers out there with any of their needs when it comes to anything DJI. We are located in the South Central United States and we offer lifetime support on all of our products. Come on in and give us a look let us get you flying!!!
Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36