Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Best Tablet?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by TheHomeMag-Tampa Bay, Feb 9, 2015.

1. TheHomeMag-Tampa Bay

Waiting for my Inspire1 to ship.....I would like to purchase two new tablets for the controllers. What is the best one to purchase?

2. Cacou

Guys, use the search bar to look for topics before you post. This has been discussed many times before.

3. rilot

The best experience at the moment is the iPad Air 2 but we still don't know if or when the app will become official.
    If you would rather play it safe and go Android, go for the NVidia Shield Tablet. The performance is nearly as good as the Air 2 but has the added benefit of actually being supported.

4. damoncooper

Some folks who are in the iOS "DJI/Apple wishful thinkers" camp prefer the iPad Mini 2 form factor vs the Air 2.

Also search this forum for a side-by-side video recorded comparison of the iPad Mini 2 vs the Nvidia Shield.

The Mini 2 is much more fluid with the streamed video. After watching that I went with the Mini 2.

5. blade strike

A little test I did of the Air 2, Shield and Nexus9

lrwskyfilms likes this.
  6. damoncooper

Here is the side by side (Shield vs Mini 2) I was referring to that persuaded me to go with the Mini 2:

7. Jre

Jre

Was going to get the iPad Air 2 to use for the Inspire 1 and around the house / kitchen & cocktail recipes, but the app isn't official again yet, so I said "F it" and just bought the 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and a Ninja BL660 Blender on Newegg (Preferred, no interest if paid in full within 12 months).

8. huppe

I'm using a Samsung Tab pro 8.4.
    Quadcore 2,3 hrz.
    It works very nice and very happy with it