Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best way to keep exposure from jumping around?

Reaction score
I have a new Inspire 1 and am new to DJI (Yuneec convert). I shot some footage of my house using Orbit (POI) mode. It was a sunny morning around 11:00am. As the quad circled my house, the exposure changed dramatically in quick adjustments from light to dark an small steps.

What's the best way to keep an even exposure so that this does not happen? I'm practicing before going on to places where I will only have one take.

Thanks.

I have a new Inspire 1 and am new to DJI (Yuneec convert). I shot some footage of my house using Orbit (POI) mode. It was a sunny morning around 11:00am. As the quad circled my house, the exposure changed dramatically in quick adjustments from light to dark an small steps.

What's the best way to keep an even exposure so that this does not happen? I'm practicing before going on to places where I will only have one take.

Thanks.
Just lock the exposure using AE Lock - finger prod on the Padlock icon at the top of the screen. It will only be active (locked) for that one shot. Once you stop and restart the next recording it will revert back to you previous setting. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla