Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Big thanks to Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
Thanks to Michael at Florida Drone Supply who went above and beyond on getting it right with one of his customers......Me. I ordered some batteries from them on the 11th of March and good old USPS promptly lost them two days later. I finally received them today (3-28) after many moments of wandering if I would ever see them period. Michael and his staff worked hard in finding them (even going in person to USPS) and getting them to me, always keeping me in the loop through the whole process. It's hard to find customer service like that in this day and age. I just wanted to thank him publicly on the forum who he didn't even know till now that I was a member.

Terry
aka...buggyman1

Thanks to Michael at Florida Drone Supply who went above and beyond on getting it right with one of his customers......Me. I ordered some batteries from them on the 11th of March and good old USPS promptly lost them two days later. I finally received them today (3-28) after many moments of wandering if I would ever see them period. Michael and his staff worked hard in finding them (even going in person to USPS) and getting them to me, always keeping me in the loop through the whole process. It's hard to find customer service like that in this day and age. I just wanted to thank him publicly on the forum who he didn't even know till now that I was a member.

Terry
aka...buggyman1

Hi Terry...thank you very much for the post. I really appreciate it. Its easy to have great service when everything goes well and there is nothing to follow up on. When something like the USPS losing your package happens is when you find out how much support you can really count on. We don't like that they lost your batteries along the way, but were more than happy to do everything we possibly could to help locate them for you.

Glad to see you here on the forum and thanks again for the post!

Just met Michael on Sunday .... good guy! He didn't squabble a bit on my almost DOA Inspire 2. Cross shipped it! Found out he has a lot of experience in higher end systems also! He definitely goes the extras miles!

Cheers, Jon
Hi Jon...great to see you on this forum as well. It really was cool to get to meet you on our unexpected trip to MN - such a small world we live in now. I'm really glad your copter is flying perfect for you! Thanks for the great endorsement - we sure love to help in every way we can!

Yep, Michael is definitely an awesome guy. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. He has my business and anyone that asks for my recommendations. Another big order coming very soon....

Very, very pleased with my dealings with Michael at Florida Drone Supply. Very professional company that has some of the very best costumer service around. You will not find any better. Highly recommend them and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Another 2-BIG-THUMBS-UP for Michael and Florida Drone Supply!

I'm located in NW Michigan and chose to make my I2 purchase with the nearest dealer who had it in stock . That dealer is still 4 hours away near the motor city but it made more sense at the time to buy "local" in case of future support needs. Boy was I wrong! I wish I had known about Michael then.

Since my initial purchase, I have placed a couple orders, with Michael. He easily handled the large order and happily handled the smallest details of the little order. I have picked his brain with questions and concerns and shared some ideas. Very courteous. This man is on point!

Thanks Michael!

Another 2-BIG-THUMBS-UP for Michael and Florida Drone Supply!

I'm located in NW Michigan and chose to make my I2 purchase with the nearest dealer who had it in stock . That dealer is still 4 hours away near the motor city but it made more sense at the time to buy "local" in case of future support needs. Boy was I wrong! I wish I had known about Michael then.

Since my initial purchase, I have placed a couple orders, with Michael. He easily handled the large order and happily handled the smallest details of the little order. I have picked his brain with questions and concerns and shared some ideas. Very courteous. This man is on point!

Thanks Michael!

2B-Inspired, thanks for the post... we appreciate your business and endorsements. As always, let us know if we can help you!

Very, very pleased with my dealings with Michael at Florida Drone Supply. Very professional company that has some of the very best costumer service around. You will not find any better. Highly recommend them and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.
Appreciate the kind words and hope you are enjoying the copter and new camera!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen