Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black Edition Arrived Today

is the sticker saying its a v2 601 a new thing or just for the black version? as my pro white version still says inspire 1 t600.

is the sticker saying its a v2 601 a new thing or just for the black version? as my pro white version still says inspire 1 t600.

You can read the whole day around the differences between T600 and T601 HERE

Chris

Thanks for the reply. It does have the new style carbon arms like the black version, so I assumed it was the latest model.

And you've already got the additional battery rack on board! It looks great and I'm anxious to hear your thoughts, especially on the camera. Also, I see you have an SPC4500 in black, was that part of your package? I have a white one and didn't even know a color choice existed.

Bought without the X5 since I have the X5R on preorder. Made a special arrangement with Ralph at FlyHighUSA.

Neil and I designed the X5/R battery mount yeah but he has them available on his site. Using external batteries for redundancy and flight time make especially good sense with the X5R in my opinion.

The black M100+ SPC isn't available in the US yet, but is available outside the US. I just wanted to match :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell