Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black Edition Arrived Today

Is tais guy can buy for me 4 TB48, make the mod and send them to me in France? I am ready to pay as much as it cost.
Thanks

Just a note you can't legally ship TB48 airmail in Eu due to the 100wh limit and there are calls to ban them completely sadly :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note you can't legally ship TB48 airmail in Eu due to the 100wh limit and there are calls to ban them completely sadly :(

I'm glad I purchased lots and lots and lots of them then.:)
Not sure they will ban them though - I have Anton Bauer and Sony batteries that are well over 100wh for my camcorders and I can't see them banning those for professional equipment.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I'm glad I purchased lots and lots and lots of them then.:)
Not sure they will ban them though - I have Anton Bauer and Sony batteries that are well over 100wh for my camcorders and I can't see them banning those for professional equipment.

When I say banning I mean on aircraft all together so anything with a LIPO battery will be relegated to land/sea shipping

Not sure how the hell they intend to do that when every phone has one.

Sorry I did not explain that correctly my bad

This Hover board battery thing has brought it all to light again.

Yeah, cheap manufacturing of those hoverboards and bad battery technology is some of them is messing up things for all of us. There are good hoverboard companies out there to buy from but not all of them. It's a fun thing to do but I will stick to multi-rotors for my fun :)

When I say banning I mean on aircraft all together so anything with a LIPO battery will be relegated to land/sea shipping

Not sure how the hell they intend to do that when every phone has one.

Sorry I did not explain that correctly my bad

This Hover board battery thing has brought it all to light again.

Ahh, gotcha.
Of course, having said that, there will still be individuals/companies that errrr....'forget' to label them correctly and ship them anyway.
I have bought quite a few off FleaBay that are absolutely 100% genuine batteries coming in from Hong Kong.
The person is obviously bringing them in shipped as something else. :cool:
Apologies @damoncooper I'm derailing your thread - I shall go back into the shadows now...........

Working on that as a side project, yeah.

I have a guy who will mod my Tb48's. Does great work, saves me the hassle. $75/each.
If you don't feel like doing the modification yourself, there are companies out there now that will do it for you for a fee, usually in the $75/battery range. I am aware of these two, ping me if you know of others and I can add them here:

In the US:

Inspire 1 Power Mod - Midwest Horizon FPV Antennas

In the UK:

Inspire 1 3 Power Mod V2
thanks damon, i will try in UK, but i wanted to deal with one that approved his work by a professional like you. never mind. BTW they ask 115£ for 1 mod.

Yeah, cheap manufacturing of those hoverboards and bad battery technology is some of them is messing up things for all of us. There are good hoverboard companies out there to buy from but not all of them. It's a fun thing to do but I will stick to multi-rotors for my fun :)

please excuse my ignorance, but what hoverboard? i live in hungary and we kind of a lightyear behind newer technology. sorry lol.
please enlighten me :D

That's almost true, you can ship them but the recipent has to be an business address!

Chris

That's almost true, you can ship them but the recipent has to be an business address!

Chris
Yes sorry just assume most don't, also many carriers won't even carry them at all

Mind as said that's if they are declared [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes sorry just assume most don't, also many carriers won't even carry them at all

Mind as said that's if they are declared [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
this is getting better to the second :)
i am really looking forward to talk to ralph and thunderpower :)
to get my black pro and aux batteries some day this year :) lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44