Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black Edition Arrived Today

thanks damon, i will try in UK, but i wanted to deal with one that approved his work by a professional like you. never mind. BTW they ask 115£ for 1 mod.

Horizon US and UK do first rate battery mods you can rest assured. Tom Parker @ Horizon USA is my guy in the US but his "mothership" if you will is in the Horizon UK link I provided

IP theft is what you're talking about.

Don't panic, i have no plans to join the propeller adapter plate business. And no, there is no intellectual property in cutting aluminium and drilling 3 holes.

I respect the research & work done by others and everybody should get paid appropriate for his work and ideas, but this guy, i don't know, seems a little bit too aggressive with his pricing.

Chris

Don't panic, i have no plans to join the propeller adapter plate business. And no, there is no intellectual property in cutting aluminium and drilling 3 holes.

I respect the research & work done by others and everybody should get paid appropriate for his work and ideas, but this guy, i don't know, seems a little bit too aggressive with his pricing.

Chris

You don't need to buy if the price isn't right for you. They aren't for everyone and neither are CF props.

I was asked where to get the adapters, that's where you can get the adapters.

You don't need to buy if the price isn't right for you. They aren't for everyone and neither are CF props.

I was asked where to get the adapters, that's where you can get the adapters.

My intention was not to criticize your answer or to piss you off ;-)

Reactions: damoncooper
Lots of options out there.

although they have their price (for a good reason i guess) i am planing to spend some nice amount in really near future... thanks to Damon and the load of information :)
CF props
X5R - ok i wanted that one anyway lol
I1 black - i am coming Ralph :D
thunderpower and the mods for it - will order from Neil :)
i will be looking at a few K to spend :)

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

although they have their price (for a good reason i guess) i am planing to spend some nice amount in really near future... thanks to Damon and the load of information :)
CF props

cheers

We are doing our part for the Inspire ecosystem! :)

CF props

cheers

I have one with your name on it LOL.

Too bad that we don't have a Ralph over here in Germany :(

Chris
or in hungary... but Ralph in the USA is also able to ship into my country :) and if my shop can't give me a descent deal i will be buying from him in the states :)

one with my name? eh, keep it nice and cudly for me. lol

edit: i doubt i will get a better deal then i could get with Ralph. peeps here do not have the sense of business and the feeling for costumers and to make THEM happy to also have them come back.

or in hungary... but Ralph in the USA is also able to ship into my country :) and if my shop can't give me a descent deal i will be buying from him in the states :)

one with my name? eh, keep it nice and cudly for me. lol

I have a nice soft blanket around the box as we speak. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb