Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black Edition Arrived Today

I have a nice soft blanket around the box as we speak. :)

good, i can't promise to place order at this instant but as i checked my shops site they have the black edition on pre order only...
i am looking forward to spending a sh*t load and through my money at some people :)
cheers

p.s.: Ralph, where are you located so i know how much time shift i have to calculate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in Ky which is in the south central United States. We ship globally quite often it's nothing unusual for our company. If they can't get you taken care of I'll be glad to help you anytime I'll be setting on standby ready to go thanks my friend.

would be nice if my shop would count in one of my (both bought there) I1 for a pro version. but they do not...

That's pretty sad. We definitely take care of our loyal customers they are what is keeping my company afloat. A lot of companies love to sell you a drone but forget who you are the moment you walk out the door. To me the relationship is the most important thing. Take care of the Guy that is paying you money and he'll take care of you.

We are in Ky which is in the south central United States. We ship globally quite often it's nothing unusual for our company. If they can't get you taken care of I'll be glad to help you anytime I'll be setting on standby ready to go thanks my friend.

in case you would like to expand in central europe for any reason please know that i would be happy to be one of your distributors with the way you think about service and customer care. - I think the same way -

i will get back to you and pm you the rest. cheers

Damon if you need an assistant that carries your stuff and is given the possibilty to learn - so sorry not to live in the same country as you - i would gladly go for it. the phat back i made would be ideal for most of your work when not having to travel with manned airplaines. boy would i go as a technitian for you...
i pm-ed you a while ago, if you do not mind to share i would love to know more.

edit: anyone working for you - given that you hire someone - would be one of the luckiest person on this planet.

Reactions: damoncooper
And no matter what color they make the drones now, those guys at DJI still CAN NOT line up the RC sticks, the left one is more in front compared to the right stick...really DJI guys???
Look at any Futaba or JR radios and how nice the gimbals and sticks are. Well..."Made in China" still true.

And no matter what color they make the drones now, those guys at DJI still CAN NOT line up the RC sticks, the left one is more in front compared to the right stick...really DJI guys???
Look at any Futaba or JR radios and how nice the gimbals and sticks are. Well..."Made in China" still true.

I got my 1st glasses a few days ago and maybe my eyes are fooling me but for me that looks OK

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456091738.257734.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456091748.658073.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456091758.775737.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456091767.509672.jpg

Reactions: damoncooper

what are you even talking about?

Damon if you need an assistant that carries your stuff and is given the possibilty to learn - so sorry not to live in the same country as you - i would gladly go for it. the phat back i made would be ideal for most of your work when not having to travel with manned airplaines. boy would i go as a technitian for you...
i pm-ed you a while ago, if you do not mind to share i would love to know more.

edit: anyone working for you - given that you hire someone - would be one of the luckiest person on this planet.

Crazy kind words and thank you but really not warranted. :).

(Checks in the mail....).

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
The holes on my Xoar props fit perfectly in line with my pro motors, do I still need adapters or can I just attach them straight?

Austin

You can get bad resonance without properly designed adapters. At certain speeds it can cause vibrations that can affect motor life, cause video artifacts, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla