Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black Shading/ Noise compensation

Reaction score
Hey guys... Just wondering.

whenever I'm shooting I get a serious amount of static noise on the camera. Is there a way to black shade/ noise reduce the camera by callibration, or is this a purely post production artifact.

Hey guys... Just wondering.

whenever I'm shooting I get a serious amount of static noise on the camera. Is there a way to black shade/ noise reduce the camera by callibration, or is this a purely post production artifact.

Are you talking about the over-exposure zebra stripes in the tablet video, or is this something else that records onto the card?

Something that records onto the card. It looks like a static layer of chroma based noise that doesn't move with the frame. I wouldn't mind if it was dynamic noise but it's like a weird layer. DNR does make it go away but also softens the footage.

Something that records onto the card. It looks like a static layer of chroma based noise that doesn't move with the frame. I wouldn't mind if it was dynamic noise but it's like a weird layer. DNR does make it go away but also softens the footage.

What editor are you using? There have been reports that Aperture shows a lot of dead pixel information that is not there with Photoshop or Lightroom.

Does it show up when you play the video in windows media player? I know my premiere downgrades the footage and makes this happen with Premiere playback.

I don't have WMP, I'm on a mac. But yeah it appears in quicktime. Though today's footage seems to have it less pronounced so I'm not even sure if I'm imaginging things or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters