Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Braking settings

Reaction score
Guys how can I make my I to slow down on braking? Gives the chills whent doing mapping feels like is going, to brake in pieces , on setting if i go high on # will stop harder or smoother ? Thanks just reset after upgraded and having a brainFart

Guys how can I make my I to slow down on braking? Gives the chills whent doing mapping feels like is going, to brake in pieces , on setting if i go high on # will stop harder or smoother ? Thanks just reset after upgraded and having a brainFart
Higher number means harder braking.
Drop it down to around 85 and give that a try.

Not looking forward to upgrade from 1.??40 to 1.8 don't want to get to far behind on updates DJi dite has been deleting them glag i do a download it every time i get their emails any advice

:( Huh! Jack U know the one Who LMAo when i called Mark Jim! Steve got it anyway what firmware are u running will update to 1.8 plus the djigo to latest any advice?

:( Huh! Jack U know the one Who LMAo when i called Mark Jim! Steve got it anyway what firmware are u running will update to 1.8 plus the djigo to latest any advice?
I'm on 1.7 I should've stayed on 1.3 but hey I can handle whatever they dish out.
I brake on 130 try that at full speed you'll love it:cool:

steve steve steve steve steve steve steve steve steve steve (love animal videos on youtube) off topic much...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars