Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new battery problem/question.

Reaction score
Hi all,
so i opened two brand new Inspire 1's, and both battery when checked with button showed only one led blinking.
This look very strange to me, since one led is not ~3.85v per cell.

Hooked one and than another to Inspire, and they both showed 0% battery, and around 3.66-3.67v per cell.

While charging- they charge, but only up to 3 leds blinking, no 4th led while first (initial) charge.

Anyone had similar situation?

Thanks!

Hi all,
so i opened two brand new Inspire 1's, and both battery when checked with button showed only one led blinking.
This look very strange to me, since one led is not ~3.85v per cell.

Hooked one and than another to Inspire, and they both showed 0% battery, and around 3.66-3.67v per cell.

While charging- they charge, but only up to 3 leds blinking, no 4th led while first (initial) charge.

Anyone had similar situation?

Thanks!
Ignore it and carry on.
On subsequent charges you should get all four LEDs light up (on full charge)
The batteries are anything but 'intelligent' and I have seen some behave strangely immediately coming out of hibernation.
Your 'bible' is your battery info page and display of the cells individually - as long as they are showing correct voltages and tracking together within 200mV or so you are fine.

Thank you for that info! I got a little bit worried because they are supposed to carry Zenmuse XT. Is there any way to check battery firmware version?
And one more strange thing that is happening is that i do not see all info in "About" section in my GO app.
First time there was all into with 1.8.1.00 firmware of the quad, but now it states only app version. Everything else seems ok.

I had a battery dead on arrival . Wasn't getting any lights. Had it replaced. Mind you the whole Inspire went back for fixing. Camera and sd card also dead on arrival. Didn't even get a chance to fly

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue