Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new dji inspire tb48 batteries

Canada is 60 bucks plus money ratio is different. If your interested but I think it's goingoing to not be a good deal for you

I want some too! Haha this is hilarious. But for real I'll take 2 if you have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I have to report back, I purchased 4 of these batteries yesterday, including the DJI Inspire 1 package that he's selling in another post.
1) Professional Gentleman & keeps his word
2) all batteries where NIB batteries
3) excellent price for these batteries so I had to buy 4ea because I wasn't sure if I ever see this deal again. (Real Deal)

Also William my only concern is that you buy an iPhone because your android with directions didn't work well for you last night. (You are the new DJI Goto guy in my opinion)

Lol yes next time I'll owe you I'll have to come down farther self.Your really great guy and hope we can fly together sometime.Transaction went smooth but if I didn't get lost would have been better.Any how next time you need something I'll defently have to take care of you since you drove alittle farather then expected.I saw you eyeing up that osmo.I'm sure we will be talking soon.thanks again and I'm glad your happy.If any questions you have my number.thanks Bill

I'm interested... did anyone receive their batteries ?

I received my battery today after 2 day shipping, (thanks William). The battery was in original DJI, unopened packaging. Like a previous poster said, William provided excellent communication, his phone, the tracking # and 2 day shipping. It cant get any better than that. My new battery is currently being charged and all seems to be working. If I had the money, I would certainly buy another TB48 from William.
Again, thank you William

I'll take 2 Batteries please.....These are brand new correct??? Not Copies or Knock Offs re-labeled etc... Year of Manufacture ?????

sorry everyone been awol for so long.. update : super happy batteries arrived NIB and in record shipping time... as a matter of fact is their any left for sale?? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc