Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new dji inspire tb48 batteries

Hi,
I'll be I NY 17/3-20/3. Can U deliver one TB48 to Manhattan? How much are they a piece?

kindly

No I can ship or you can pickup
Bill - can you please contact admin without delay otherwise we can no longer allow advertising/selling on the forum.
This is to be fair to other vendors who have gone the route of Approved Vendor status.
Thank you for your understanding.

Yes I looked up your advertising.Is there anything cheaper then 600 per month.I literally sold 6 batteries and I'm discounting them so cheap that I only make 20 bucks a battery so obviously I would loose money.If there is that would be great.Please let me know

Yes I looked up your advertising.Is there anything cheaper then 600 per month.I literally sold 6 batteries and I'm discounting them so cheap that I only make 20 bucks a battery so obviously I would loose money.If there is that would be great.Please let me know
Bill - there are more than six batteries sold in this one thread alone Brand new dji inspire tb48 batteries

What about this Inspire Pro?
Brand new inspire 1 pro 3800

If this is a 'one off' then fair enough no harm done but I'm sure you can understand we can not let constant dealing continue on the forum.

Your right I did sell a inspire that's a one off but I did only sell 6 batteries people say they are sending paypal but 80 percent dont.Sometimes I get a deal on batteries so I sell them Manila to help people out or I'll trade.If I was selling at cost and making money sure I would pay to advertise.I'm not trying to disrespect anyone.

Your right I did sell a inspire that's a one off but I did only sell 6 batteries people say they are sending paypal but 80 percent dont.Sometimes I get a deal on batteries so I sell them Manila to help people out or I'll trade.If I was selling at cost and making money sure I would pay to advertise.I'm not trying to disrespect anyone.
OK fair enough - thanks for your honesty Bill.
Obviously these things come to our attention and as moderators we do see everything that goes on in the community, whether it can be seen publically or not so please do not abuse the private selling/classified section otherwise we will have to say enough is enough.
Thank you for your understanding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide