Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

British Airways i360

Reaction score
Website
www.visualair.co.uk
A mix of some ground footage and aerial of Brighton and the i360 on a glorious morning. For anyone not in the UK The British Airways i360 is a 162-metre observation tower on the seafront of Brighton, which opened to the public on the 4th August. I have been working with the team getting various aerial footage and photos for promotional material, but not even been up it yet!

Ground footage was with a Sony A7R2 and aerial using the X5R using both the Olympus 12mm and 45mm. 45mm really worked well here.

A mix of some ground footage and aerial of Brighton and the i360 on a glorious morning. For anyone not in the UK The British Airways i360 is a 162-metre observation tower on the seafront of Brighton, which opened to the public on the 4th August. I have been working with the team getting various aerial footage and photos for promotional material, but not even been up it yet!

Ground footage was with a Sony A7R2 and aerial using the X5R using both the Olympus 12mm and 45mm. 45mm really worked well here.

yea, looks great! sometimes i wish i didn't get rid of my a7II... but, the nikon does just fine.

Very impressive and creative. Well done and keep them coming PLEASE!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar