Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Broken plastic for landing gear arm. How to replace?

Reaction score
611f0a945501a5808fe0659dab127b8b.jpg

Hello all. Had an incident that led to the left arm sustaining damage after a hard landing. I'd like to get this replaced. I know I can send to dji but their turn around time seems a while. Trying to get this done sooner if possible. Thank you for any help!

Reactions: Sligeach
I broke the front right landing gear spring/shock on my I2 a few weeks ago and stopped at Advexure to show them and they ordered me the full landing gear piece and i was able to pick up the part later that week. They seem to have really fast access to Inspire 2 parts...was an easy repair even for me to do! (I'm not a tinkerer) haha

I broke the front right landing gear spring/shock on my I2 a few weeks ago and stopped at Advexure to show them and they ordered me the full landing gear piece and i was able to pick up the part later that week. They seem to have really fast access to Inspire 2 parts...was an easy repair even for me to do! (I'm not a tinkerer) haha

How much did it cost ??

Thanks @AeroMirage

Its a bit of a process to replace an arm like that on an Inspire 1, but after you have done it (even just once) a good DIY person would probably find it plenty easy. Just keep track of everything you take apart and in what order. We have not had the occasion to do this on an Inspire 2 yet.

@Viper62382 - Sorry to hear about your hard landing. Good luck with the repair and let us know if you need any anything.

Thanks @AeroMirage

Its a bit of a process to replace an arm like that on an Inspire 1, but after you have done it (even just once) a good DIY person would probably find it plenty easy. Just keep track of everything you take apart and in what order. We have not had the occasion to do this on an Inspire 2 yet.

@Viper62382 - Sorry to hear about your hard landing. Good luck with the repair and let us know if you need any anything.
Hello and thank you for the heads up. Is this a repair you can perform for me?

We can certainly do it, but we are not an authorized DJI repair facility. We would have to get parts. We have also referred people to Drone Nerds near Miami. You will see their ads on this forum pushing their repair service.

611f0a945501a5808fe0659dab127b8b.jpg

Hello all. Had an incident that led to the left arm sustaining damage after a hard landing. I'd like to get this replaced. I know I can send to dji but their turn around time seems a while. Trying to get this done sooner if possible. Thank you for any help!

That one is not so easy to replace. That landing gear carriage assembly would have to come out to remove & install those pins & remove the wires. DJI would be your best bet! It would be pretty cheap .... I think!

Cheers, Jon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst