Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

bundle of photos taken with the inspire 1...(photogrammetry)

Is the inspires camera able to work with photoscan for creating digital mosaics?

• Yes, I have heard it works

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I tested it and it does not work

• Meh

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.quickterrain.com
Hello guys and girls out there who have been lucky enough to get their hands on the inspire 1:)

I am still waiting on mine and would dearly appreciate it if someone could upload a photo set for me to tinker with. I provide photogrammetry services and would like to test a grid of photos taken with the inspire 1.

All that is needed is to point that gimbel straight down and snap off 20-200 photos while moving back and forth over a small area.

I imagine there are a few pilots on here who have tried running the inspires photos through the likes of photoscan or pix4d. How did the results turn out? If you have an image set that I could test please pass it along.

Thanks

There seems to be 2 identical posts? I too am waiting but for it to mature a bit for photogrammetry. I am spoilt with my P2 with PC Ground Station where I can get the exact overlap need to build the orthomossaic in Photoscan and bring it easily into QGIS where I georeference it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84