Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Burst, AEB (Bracketed) and Timelapse Modes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if everyone knows about this or not, but I thought I would share something I found in the Pilot App which isn't very well documented by DJI. Basically there are a few extra photo modes which could be useful for people.

To access these different modes, whilst in photo mode, hold down the big shutter/record button for 3 seconds. This then opens a circular menu for other photo options.

- First is the standard single shot photo.
- Second is burst mode (you have the option to set 3, 5 or 7 burst photos).
- Third is AEB (Automatic Exposure Bracketing with option for 3 or 5 shots).
- And finally, time-lapse (5s, 7s, 10s, 20s and 30s).

I only got round to checking this after updating to the latest version of the firmware, however, I've got a feeling it might have been available all along?

Haven't had time to play with these yet, but would love to see peoples experiments.

All the best,

IMG_0001-1.jpg IMG_0002.PNG IMG_0003.PNG IMG_0004.PNG IMG_0005.PNG

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if everyone knows about this or not, but I thought I would share something I found in the Pilot App which isn't very well documented by DJI. Basically there are a few extra photo modes which could be useful for people.

To access these different modes, whilst in photo mode, hold down the big shutter/record button for 3 seconds. This then opens a circular menu for other photo options.

I only got round to checking this after updating to the latest version of the firmware, however, I've got a feeling it might have been available all along?

Haven't had time to play with these yet, but would love to see peoples experiments.

All the best,

View attachment 1356 View attachment 1357 View attachment 1358 View attachment 1359 View attachment 1360
thanks very much, i was just searching for it and couldnt find it until i got here!
;)

had no idea it existed,
i wonder if it will cause app drops on burst mode, I have had the app freeze twice when taking photos in quick succession .

tomorrow i will do some test using time lapse 5s at 90° and drawing a route to make a orthophoto in Pix4D

i cant see the ortho being particularly good if taken with the inspire. The camera is just not good enough. I will be interested to know what pix makes of it though....

i cant see the ortho being particularly good if taken with the inspire. The camera is just not good enough. I will be interested to know what pix makes of it though....
this ortho was made with just 9 photos, was a really quick test
today i will be testing it more

PS: it is a geotiff but i cant upload here in that format so i made a jpg just for showing you the first test

Attachments

• test_mosaic_group1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
i think we can open a new thread to not go off topic on this one, can some moderator split this?

Hi Everyone,

All the best,

View attachment 1356 View attachment 1357 View attachment 1358 View attachment 1359 View attachment 1360

Does this still work with new firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44