Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Californians: Urge a Veto of Senate Bill 142

Good find!

Good job everyone but remember the fight is not over. Either way let's celebrate the win of this battle.

293zzir.jpg
Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

tumblr_mtmrwuzdQD1qhuwgao1_r1_500.gif
hammertime-o.gif
giphy.gif

BradPittDance.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
Now get out there and fly freely, because it won't be long before they do come up with a constitutional bill that severely limits our legal ability to fly, which also doesn't violate the FAA preemption. Unfortunately, it's just a matter of time. Enjoy it while it lasts! :cool: I prefer legal flying over illegal flying! :D

In the mean time, practice quick deployment, choose your launch and landing areas carefully, stay out of sight, and get in and out quickly! You may need those skills sooner than you think!:eek:
"I didn't do it. I wasn't there. Besides, nobody saw me!" :p

2afae28c6aadcb03249e2a39a173d49d.jpg

It's a Good Start[emoji6]! Funny how people are judged for flying aircraft yet drunks and druggies still drive still carry out everyday criminal acts! Fly people, fly responsibly don't let them dictate our freedom of flight. Laws will be made, but are and will be limited beings the government and local agencies have interests themselves.. Let the Law offices and courtrooms fill up with this BS, and the chips will fall in place, so long as we are INNOCENT.. There will always be outlaws!

Let the HATERS HATE!! FLY ON[emoji106]

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan