Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Calling Florida Inspire Pilots

Reaction score
I recently just bought and inspire one for $450 the only thing wrong with it is a frozen worm gear/center unit supposedly. I'm looking to meet up with someone when I receive the unit as it doesn't come with any accessories to test it and see if there are any other problems. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up with me I am located in Central Florida Orlando area however I am willing to drive!

Thanks,
Peter Osorio

Last edited:
Excellent it comes in next Wednesday so I'm looking to meet up with anyone locally, also look for a inspire 1 controller I have 2 phantom 3 pro controllers but obviously they aren't compatible.

I recently just bought and inspire one for $400 the only thing wrong with it is a frozen worm gear/center unit supposedly. I'm looking to meet up with someone when I receive the unit as it doesn't come with any accessories to test it and see if there are any other problems. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up with me I am located in Central Florida Orlando area however I am willing to drive!

Thanks,
Peter Osorio

about the worm drive, there is a screw for it on the bottom and if moved and servo is not burned it might come back to life.
also try different batteries for fire up...

maybe i could be of some help with the info...
cheers
m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

about the worm drive, there is a screw for it on the bottom and if moved and servo is not burned it might come back to life.
also try different batteries for fire up...

maybe i could be of some help with the info...
cheers
m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The servo has to be replaceable, the whole unit can't just be fried, I realize most people replace the entire unit but it doesn't have to be that way... all the metal can't be broken.... I'm expected to straighten the worm gear possibly.

Not bad for 450$?
Everything else is intact supposedly.

I recently just bought and inspire one for $450 the only thing wrong with it is a frozen worm gear/center unit supposedly. I'm looking to meet up with someone when I receive the unit as it doesn't come with any accessories to test it and see if there are any other problems. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up with me I am located in Central Florida Orlando area however I am willing to drive!

Thanks,
Peter Osorio
Jan fl.i built my inspire with all brand new parts I'm fixing to add to fpv cameras one at the front one in the back to be able to look up and backwards and have someone use the X3 camera to film what they want to film if you need some help I have a higher knowledge of the Phantoms in inspires as far as taking them apart and applying and Building Things and additions

Reactions: Black Sky
Fort Myers for us. If you end up needing anything let us know. We do not stock all those particual repair parts but should be able to get many things quite quickly if you need something to get it flying again.

Black Sky: Would love to hear more about how you are setting them all up!

Fort Myers for us. If you end up needing anything let us know. We do not stock all those particual repair parts but should be able to get many things quite quickly if you need something to get it flying again.

Black Sky: Would love to hear more about how you are setting them all up!

Well......one with a 360 pole rig mounted underneath with a 6 go pro session setup. One with floats for a ocean landing if needed,it has a long range antenna system and a dual battery system added like the ones talked about here.
a pro with a x5 and my 1st inspire running the 2nd oldest firmware and DJI pilot ( works awesome and it flies anywhere) I do not know what I will do with the other one, I sent one to my son who films a ton of stuff in Big Pine.
I just got my Mavic the other day but have not taken any shots or vid with it. I am looking forward to traveling with it,no more 50 lb camera cases. When I move to the Keys in the spring I will have to look up your drone supply. I am in snowy NY state for the winter.

Flew the Mavic the other day, nice shots and it is so quiet and flies "tight" doesnt wander at all. It handled wind way better than a phantom I thought.
I still love my inspires though. I hope to get my 360 rig dialed in for a fireworks show coming up in Feb.

I'm in Mount Dora FL (45 min NW of Orlando). If you guys in FL want to get together and meet other pilots in the area, you should consider attending the CFL FPV meet Feb 23rd to 28th. It's our 6th year and It's awesome! We should have more than 150 pilots this year and lots of prizes. We also have on-site cabins for anyone interested.

With regard to the worm gear and servo, if it's not fixed yet let me know. I've fixed many inspires and I have a good source for parts. Even the ones you cant buy from dji.

Google CFL FPV 2017 for info.

I'm in Mount Dora FL (45 min NW of Orlando). If you guys in FL want to get together and meet other pilots in the area, you should consider attending the CFL FPV meet Feb 23rd to 28th. It's our 6th year and It's awesome! We should have more than 150 pilots this year and lots of prizes. We also have on-site cabins for anyone interested.

With regard to the worm gear and servo, if it's not fixed yet let me know. I've fixed many inspires and I have a good source for parts. Even the ones you cant buy from dji.
Google CFL FPV 2017 for info.
I would love to meet up but am stuck in NY until some time around June,then we are moving to the Keys. I would like to meet up with some Inspire pilots for sure.There is no one where I live here in upstate NY.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst