Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Filters

Reaction score
I have been using a few different filters that seem to work well if people are interested. I'm am by far no expert these are straight from the camera no corrections shot in manual mode seems to really cut the glare on the water and over snow.

Attachments

• DJI_0018.JPG
    DJI_0018.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 35
  • DJI_0046.JPG
    DJI_0046.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
  • DJI_0062.JPG
    DJI_0062.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Is that a variable ND or a circular polariser (can't tell from the pic)
Looks interesting.... Can you share link where you got it?

Filter could make huge difference in quality of the video/ picture . It could make it better or it could make it much worst.
If you are really serious about using the filter (to improve the quality of the picture) than look for very good quality filter.
Good quality filters for digital use are made by B+w; Hoya; and Tiffin just naming a few.
It is very important to look for filters with antireflective coating In a film era ,it was enough to have coating on outside of the filter,but with digital cameras both sides ,outside and inside is a must .
You can find number of companies on internet selling all kind of filters ,but the antireflective coating is usually missing.
I will do some research over the weekend and try to locate some filters that could be suitable for inspire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool