Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Camera horizon not level

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by gray52, Apr 29, 2015.

1. gray52

since I've done this new firmware update my camera horizon is not level, is this a bug? The camera calibrates o.k and looks level on the ground, but it's off in the photos intake. It's not in fpv mode, it's just really strange.

2. SRH

SRH

Happened to me after I did the update also. I Did an IMU calibration and the problem went away.

Tahoejmfc likes this.
  3. Tahoejmfc

Same thing, go the IMU calibration and it works fine

4. infocus

There's the same problem with my inspire. Replaced the gimbal two times and did several imu calibrations on a level surface and auto gimbal calibrations, but the gimbal is often not level (50% of the flight it is, 50% it's not). Don't know how to solve this problem. Maybe it's a problem of the copter's IMU itself, not of the gimbal? Thinking of replacing the whole copter....

5. gray52

Mines like this, but only since this update. Why do Dji fix major issues only to introduce more! And then it takes them 6 weeks to release another. Then I'm sure there will be another round of bugs and issues!

6. InspiredOne

Such is the life of those who write code. :( Fix one thing and two more crop up. :mad:

7. gray52

Recalibrated loads and the camera seems too drift on its own slightly even when its just sitting there. Only notice it move on the screen, but cannot see the camera moving. If I move the controller stick left it seems to level everything up, May try a controller calibration and see if that helps.