Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Camera Not working Propertly or ?

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by SOCAL 1, Jun 20, 2015.

1. SOCAL 1

My camera or video feed is getting completely distorted. I removed the camera to make sure it wasn't the connection to the Inspire and that looks ok. I don't know if its a bad camera or what. Has anyone had this issue and what was the cause.

See video it clears up at 1:21 and then goes bad again at 2:21. Does anyone have this problem and have your found the solution.

#1 SOCAL 1, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. John Alan

Clarify that your seeing this on both the app feed and on recorded footage...???
    Some more details such as camera settings and the workflow you used would be helpful... ;)

That said... I have never seen this issue posted anywhere... Likely a camera issue...:oops:

3. SOCAL 1

It shows up on the app as well as being recorded. It has to be what is coming out of the camera. I replace the cable between the controller and the ipad mini 3, Still had problem. I tried and android phone same thinks so I am pretty sure its either the camera itself or the connection to the inspire.

4. John Alan

Because it's being recorded on the microSD card also like that... My guess is the issue in the camera... :oops::(

My understanding is... the feed from camera to SD does not cross the interface...

#4 John Alan, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015