Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Ribbon Cables

Reaction score
Had an brush with a palm tree followed by an inverted crash. One prop damaged but the problem is that the camera was separated from the bird and one camera ribbon cable was damaged. Anyone know of a source for these cause sending it in for 8 weeks of service is kind of nuts. Would like to get both the one attached to the camera and the one attached to the bird to be sure. Hoping for good news.

Had an brush with a palm tree followed by an inverted crash. One prop damaged but the problem is that the camera was separated from the bird and one camera ribbon cable was damaged. Anyone know of a source for these cause sending it in for 8 weeks of service is kind of nuts. Would like to get both the one attached to the camera and the one attached to the bird to be sure. Hoping for good news.
Here you can get them:http://www.droneland.nl/nl/multirotors-onderdelen/dji-inspire-1/page4.html

No,but all the parts are named in English and if you send them an e-mail they will help you.
If you need any help just PM me.
Thanks for that. Any chance they have an English web site?
Hi, I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you had any luck finding that cable? I accidentally tore mine and searching for a replacement. Any help is much appreciated!

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you had any luck finding that cable? I accidentally tore mine and searching for a replacement. Any help is much appreciated!
Yeap did send them to Hawai.Was no problem at all to get them

Ok, awesome and thank you! I emailed them and just waiting for a reply. Thought I was dead in the water for a minute there!
Let me know how things are going.If necessary I can help you.

Let me know how things are going.If necessary I can help you.
Hey huppe, I've emailed them but still waiting for a reply. However, another member said he may have what I need and will check to make sure tonight.
Thanks for the reply and offer to help..I'll let you know how it all turns out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide